WHO TRYIN TO HIT?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Oscars 2009>>>> I'm Late! Soooo What!

Yeah Yeah Yeah, it is a week later. That's just how much i cared about it! Let me start with the dresses that were amazing and that were styled very well. Kudos to these fashion stylist







and Now It's the, "I Expected More or Did I" section...







Miley is still young sooooo she is kinda just experiementing with fashion right now.
Beyonce I have 2 words, "house of dereon"
Jessica you get a pass this time because you are pretty put together...most of the time
Whoopi...well I guess we will just keep it at that
Hedi wtf?! you know better than that!

....Let's talk "BLACK BEAUTY ON THE CARPET"



Yes we have all seen Taraji dressed better...she still looks amazing and she is standing tall as a fine representation of a black woman! Get it ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment